Questions and advice on your application
Where can I find job offers?
All vacancies are announced on our homepage under Open Positions. We recommend checking our homepage regularly.
If you don’t find a suitable position at the moment, you can subscribe to our job offers in order to receive new job advertisements fitting your search criteria by e-mail.
How can I apply for a vacancy?
If you want to apply for a vacancy, please use our online form.
If you cannot access our online form, please send your application by e-mail or post. We will transfer your data to our online system. Due to organizational reasons, we cannot return your original documents to you by post. They will be immediately destroyed in compliance with legal data protection requirements.
Is it possible to submit an unsolicited application?
If you haven’t found a suitable vacancy in your field of interest, you can also submit an unsolicited application via our online system (Job Offers –> Create unsolicited application).
What is important concerning your application documents?
The cover letter of your application is your ”calling card“ and gives a first impression. In this letter, you should give us an idea of your personality, your qualifications and interests.
A complete application should consist of
- a cover letter
- a gap-free curriculum vitae
- leaving certificates (school, professional training, studies)
- all relevant certificates, confirmations, official documents, important certificates of advanced training, etc.
Your cover letter should not exceed one A4 page and should describe your qualification and motivation with regard to the vacancy. It should show at a glance
- which job offer you are applying for (reference number)
- why you are interested in this job/ the reason for your application
- why you are especially qualified for this position.
- Convince us of your abilities and make us curious to know more about you!
Please attach an up-to-date CV
- Apart from your personal data, please mention your special qualifications. We are also interested in relevant personal interests.
- Structure your CV by using a table format.
- Don’t forget the date and, if possible, your signature.
General standards regarding application documents
- Before sending your application, please check phrasing and spelling errors.
- Please observe the general guidelines for written communication to improve readability (e.g., paragraphs, font size and font type, adequate margins).
- Apart from your cover letter and CV, please do not send original documents but clearly legible copies.
- When applying online or by e-mail, please attach only files that can be opened in standard applications (PDF files).
When will I get an answer to my application?
Immediately after receipt of your online application, you will receive a confirmation via system mail.
We know that you are anxiously awaiting further news. However, we are as carefully examining your documents as you have checked your application. Therefore, please be patient. We will contact you as soon as possible.