Physiotherapy is used to rehabilitate the patient's physical ability or retrain functions for non-recoverable disorders.
Treatments from the specialty areas physiotherapy, respiratory therapy, body perception, massage and physical therapy are offered as individual and group therapy sessions. There are 3 training rooms, a gym and a swimming pool available.
The following techniques and concepts are used depending on the clinical picture and the general state of the patient:
- Bobath concept
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- FBL (Functional Movement Theory- according to Klein-Vogelbach)
- Back school
- Osteoporosis gymnastics
2. Breathing therapy and body awareness training:
- Breathing therapy concepts (e.g. basic texts)
- Pneumonia prophylaxis
- Mucous secretion, removal and transport
- Stretching of respiratory muscles
- Relaxation - according to Jacobson or Schaarschuch-Haase
- Concentrated relaxation
- Manual lymph drainage
- Trigger-point treatment
- Connective tissue massage
- Periosteum massage
- Segment massage
- Foot reflexology massage
- Acupuncture massage - according to Penzel
In addition, we offer: water aerobics, heat (mud, hot roll or infrared light) and ice treatments.